Auburn Education Foundation (AEF)
Strategic Plan 2015-2018
AEF supports an enriched learning environment for students of the Auburn Enlarged City School District through collaborations, gifts, and grants.
AEF provides significant resources to champion enrichment programs ensuring every student in the Auburn Enlarged City School District meets his/her full potential.
- Enrichment programs for all students are critical to their intellectual development
- Our partnership with the Auburn Enlarged City School District (AECSD) will expandand fortify the strategic efforts of the school district
- Fundraising efforts will support enrichment opportunities allowing students to reach their full potential
- Alumni are a powerful resource for students and a critical partner to our mission
- In celebrating the accomplishments of Auburn students and alumni
- In sustainable financial viability through the creation of endowments
We will partner with other organizations that meaningfully support our mission.
We will demonstrate our commitment to valuing diversity by engaging critical stakeholders.
We will proactively articulate our mission to increase awareness and support for AEF’s goals.
We will fund educators’ creative and innovative curricular projects and programs that cannot
otherwise be supported by the AECSD’s budget.
We will engage in resource development planning to ensure sound financial decision making.
Strategy 1: Communications/Outreach
- AEF will build its presence and relevance as an educational leadership organization in Auburn.
Strategy 2: Resource Development
- AEF will develop and maintain a fundraising plan that sustains the connection between resource development and our mission.
Strategy 3: Finance
- AEF will outline a three-year operating and awards spending plan.
Strategy 4: Board Development
- AEF will develop a recruitment and retention plan that emphasizes the importance of engagement and succession planning.
Strategy 5: Governance
- AEF will have current financial and administrative policies and procedures that comply with all applicable laws.
Approved June 10, 2015